Indoor Air Quality
Home » Heating
Heating Services in Burlington, VT
How cold does it get in Northwest Vermont and Northeast New York during the winter? If you’ve lived here for a season, you already know, but here’s a reminder: really, really cold. Average temperatures in January and February are around 10°F, and nights down in the negatives are common. It’s important to take home heating seriously in this part of the country—and at Red Rock Mechanical, LLC we take it seriously indeed. It’s one of the most vital services we provide, and we’re proud of our long history of delivering our customers warmth and energy savings in Burlington, VT.
We’re the heating contractor you can trust: we’re family-owned and have been around for more than two decades. Each of our licensed HVAC technicians commits to doing the best job possible, no matter the job. Putting in a boiler, repairing a gas furnace, maintaining a heat pump—whatever it takes to give you the warmth you deserve! Contact our Burlington, VT offices today. We answer the phone 24/7, and we specialize in energy efficient comfort systems.
Choices for Heating System Installation and Replacement
Heating contractors work with a range of heater models, but you’ll have a difficult time finding another contractor who offers as many options as we do. Below is a short list of the choices we give to our customers for installation and replacement.
- Furnaces: The furnace is the backbone of residential heating in the U.S., thanks to its reliability and heat output. We work with both electric and gas furnaces.
- Boilers: Boilers remain popular alternatives to furnaces, and can work with gas or electricity. A boiler can help a home save money on bills and provide an even spread of comfort.
- Heat pumps: We’re big advocates of using heat pumps for home comfort. These systems are essentially air conditioning systems that can reverse their operation so that they also operate as heating systems. That’s a two–in–one home comfort solution.
- Ductless heating: This is a type of heat pump that sends conditioned air directly into rooms through wall–mounted air handlers. They are great choices for older homes without space for ductwork and for new home construction.
- Radiant heating systems: In–floor radiant heating systems are increasingly popular for houses. They are energy efficient and provide a coziness that’s hard to beat.
Heating Repairs and Maintenance in Burlington, VT
The winters in this area place so much stress on a heater, any type of heater, that it can lead to a system that breaks down quickly and has a brief service life—unless it receives annual maintenance. To see that your heater works its best for years to come and avoids many repair issues, no matter how freezing the weather is, let our technicians inspect and tune–up your heater each fall.
Repair needs may still crop up, but we’re there whenever you need us. Reach out to us 24/7 and we’ll get that heater back to work keeping your family warm and safe.
A Heating Contractor You Can Trust
Red Rock Mechanical, LLC has gotten as far as it has because of our unwavering commitment to doing the best job each and every time. We aim to create a great relationship of trust with each of our customers so they know they can always turn to us for help or home heating improvements. We back up all of our labor with a 1–year warranty on top of the manufacturer’s warranty. No matter your heating needs, contacting our Burlington, VT offices is the first easy step to meeting them.
Call Us Today or Schedule a Service Online!